LeanLaw: the Top Rated Legal App for QuickBooks Online Advanced
If you are thinking about a Clio alternative but haven’t got all of your questions answered, you’re in the right place. The mid-market law firm has options beyond expensive and custom legal billing software: QuickBooks Online + LeanLaw.
LeanLaw is a cloud-based legal timekeeping, billing and accounting software. LeanLaw’s QuickBooks Online integration is the best that you’ll find anywhere, that’s why we’re the top-rated legal app in the QuickBooks Online App Store. You don’t sync because you ARE ALWAYS in sync with QuickBooks as the source of truth.
5 Reasons to Switch from Clio to LeanLaw:
- You don’t use half of the features in Clio and it ends up being an invoicing tool and for that, you’re overpaying. Your contacts are in Outlook and don’t serve much value in Clio. Switching to LeanLaw is a breeze and LeanLaw will hold your hand when you need to onboard. Your data will come with you. LeanLaw has ultra-responsive customer service.
- Real-time, 2-way sync with QuickBooks Online Advanced and QuickBooks Online means less manual work, greater accuracy and real-time visibility to your financials. You can even enter expenses from QuickBooks Online or directly in LeanLaw. The millennial attorneys in your firm will breathe a sigh of relief.
- LeanLaw turns legal trust accounting into just a few clicks in app rather than something you have to add manually to QuickBooks. Your accountant and bookkeeper will love you because you’ve taken away most of their busy work.
- Real-time reports like revenue by attorney, timekeeper reports, and trust reports let you understand the profitability and productivity of your mid-market law firm.
- Ease of Use: with LeanLaw, Timekeeping & Billing is your core workflow – if you can streamline with the top-rated legal billing software in the QuickBooks App store, everything else will fall into place.
With LeanLaw, you’ll save hours each week and everyone knows, time is a commodity that cannot be replaced. (And that time = money, right?)
- If your time is super easy to track – you’ll make more money.
- If you send out your invoices in a timely manner, you’ll be paid faster.
- If you understand the data, and know who is a great client and which clients sit in accounts receivable too long, you’ll understand where your profitability lays.
LeanLaw combined with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Online Advanced provides:
- Real-time reporting of financial data without having to ask someone to get it for you or go into the accounting program
- Compensation, productivity and client management
- Ready to bill, billed, paid
- Trust balance, trends against the trust balance
- Timekeepers recent activity with client – drill down into matters
- Integrated QuickBooks Data: Payments, AR Balances
- Collections Reporting
- Custom Reporting Available
- Automated Trust Accounting
- LEDES invoicing
- Bulk Time Entry & Digital Invoicing Workflow with Review / Edit before delivery to a client
- Custom Invoicing
- Scalable Workflows for larger law firms
LeanLaw is a great alternative to Clio. And with the holistic solutions that QuickBooks Online Advanced and QuickBooks Online offer, your mid-market law firm can have the modern, data-rich workflows that your millennial attorneys have been clamoring for.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.3.2″ background_color=”#00993a” custom_padding=”40px||40px||false|false”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.3.2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.3.2″ text_orientation=”center” background_layout=”dark”]