LeanLaw: the Top Rated Legal App for QuickBooks Online Advanced
Thinking about a PCLaw alternative but haven’t got all of your questions answered? Still need more information before switching from your legal billing software? You’re in the right place. The mid-market law firm has options beyond expensive and custom legal billing software: QuickBooks Online + LeanLaw.
LeanLaw is a cloud-based legal timekeeping, billing and accounting software. LeanLaw’s QuickBooks Online integration is the best that you’ll find anywhere, that’s why we’re the top-rated legal app in the QuickBooks Online App Store. You don’t sync because you ARE ALWAYS in sync with QuickBooks as the source of truth.
5 Reasons to Switch from PCLaw to LeanLaw:
- Real-time, 2-way sync with QuickBooks Online means less manual work, greater Real-time, 2-way sync with QuickBooks Online Advanced and QuickBooks Online means less manual work, greater accuracy and real-time visibility to your financials. You can even enter expenses from QuickBooks Online or directly in LeanLaw. The millennial attorneys in your firm will breathe a sigh of relief.
- LeanLaw turns legal trust accounting into just a few clicks in app rather than something you have to add manually to QuickBooks. Your accountant and bookkeeper will love you because you’ve taken away most of their busy work.
- Real-time reports like revenue by attorney, timekeeper reports, and trust reports let you understand the profitability and productivity of your mid-market law firm.
- Ease of Use: with LeanLaw, Timekeeping & Billing is your core workflow – if you can streamline with the top-rated legal billing software in the QuickBooks App store, everything else will fall into place.
- Switching to LeanLaw is a breeze and LeanLaw will hold your hand when you need to onboard. Your data will come with you. LeanLaw has ultra-responsive customer service.
With LeanLaw, you’ll save hours each week and everyone knows, time is a commodity that cannot be replaced. (And that time = money, right?)
- If your time is super easy to track – you’ll make more money.
- If you send out your invoices in a timely manner, you’ll be paid faster.
- If you understand the data, and know who is a great client and which clients sit in accounts receivable too long, you’ll understand where your profitability lays.
LeanLaw combined with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Online Advanced provides:
- Real-time reporting of financial data without having to ask someone to get it for you or go into the accounting program
- Compensation, productivity and client management
- Ready to bill, billed, paid
- Trust balance, trends against the trust balance
- Timekeepers recent activity with client – drill down into matters
- Integrated QuickBooks Data: Payments, AR Balances
- Collections Reporting
- Custom Reporting Available
- Automated Trust Accounting
- LEDES invoicing
- Bulk Time Entry & Digital Invoicing Workflow with Review / Edit before delivery to a client
- Custom Invoicing
- Scalable Workflows for larger law firms
LeanLaw is a great alternative to PCLaw. And with the holistic solutions that QuickBooks Online Advanced and QuickBooks Online offer, your mid-market law firm can have the modern, data-rich workflows that your millennial attorneys have been clamoring for.