How onboarding works at LeanLawA clear path: secure data migration, training, custom setup
Easy Data Transfer to LeanLaw
LeanLaw helps transition from your current software.
Basic Onboarding includes:
- Data Transfer
- LeanLaw Setup (client billing information, name, address, email, phone)
- QuickBooks Online integration (accounts receivable, trust balances, and general ledger setup)
LeanLaw Accounting Pros are available to assist with the transfer. If you’re in the market for a new accounting professional, be sure to check out our LAP directory.Find a LeanLaw Accounting Pro
Premium onboarding includes all the features of the Basic Package plus:
- Data migration
- Client management
- Accounting migration
- Trust migration
- Dedicated user training session for your entire team
When your whole team gets dedicated training and guided architecture for your workflows, LeanLaw’s value goes through the roof because everyone understands not only how to be an expert user, but also how to maximize the benefits of automation.
Quick Start Coaching
We want you to hit the ground running. Basic onboarding includes:
- 45-minute software setup coaching
- Coaching session for invoice production
LeanLaw’s onboarding worksheet helps clients prepare for basic onboarding.
What LeanLaw Users are Saying About Quick Start Coaching
Our experience with LeanLaw was good: They were patient and available. LeanLaw immediately made invoicing at our law practice much better.Susan
Utilizing LeanLaw’s QuickStart Coaching Session was a no-brainer for our firm. LeanLaw translated our firm’s time and billing processes to work with LeanLaw -- even suggesting tweaks to make it work better. Switching software went off without a hitch, but more importantly to me, there weren’t any surprises running our first billing.Thomas Campbell
The QuickStart Coaching Session accelerated our law firm’s onboarding and gave me a deeper understanding of how LeanLaw works directly with QuickBooks Online. I was able to reach out several times thereafter for more information on a variety of issues: The more training firms/individuals can take, the better.Alessandra Rushing
Engage a LeanLaw Accounting Pro
All LeanLaw Accounting Pros are QuickBooks ProAdvisors and well versed in LeanLaw. These experts can:
- Facilitate migration from other invoicing tools: Clio, PC Law, Juris, TimeSlips and more — just ask.
- Facilitate migration from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online.
- Establish best practices for your accounting and invoicing workflow, for example: reporting, invoice presentation, visibility to accounts receivable, expense management.
- Introduce you to additional QuickBooks apps that will refine your workflow with regard to advanced reporting, document collection and management, AR tools, CRM and more.
Even if your firm can handle the accounting, an Accounting Pro can offer training so you know everything you need to know to get most of QuickBooks Online and LeanLaw.LeanLaw Accounting Pro Directory
LeanLaw gets 5-star reviews for service
Let LeanLaw make the transition as smooth as possible. Our goal is to help you succeed.
We have spoken to thousands of law firms. Most likely, your unique issue is something we’ve resolved before.
Check out our reviews in the QuickBooks App StoreGet App Now