How onboarding works at LeanLawA clear path: secure data migration, training, custom setup
Easy Data Transfer to LeanLaw
LeanLaw can help you migrate data as part of our onboarding services, ensuring key information moves seamlessly from your prior software to your new LeanLaw account. We can help with:
- Client / Matter import
- WIP data import
- LeanLaw app setup
If you need more advanced data migration, a LeanLaw Accounting Pro can help you set up QuickBooks Online and import:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Trust Accounts
- Full chart of accounts
Premium OnboardingLeanLaw is most impactful when everyone in your firm is an expert user able to leverage our automation. Our Premium onboarding option helps your firm achieve this outcome with:
- Group training
- Multiple one-on-one user training sessions for invoicing and reporting
- Account management
- Option to add data migration
QuickStart CoachingWe want you to hit the ground running. Our QuickStart onboarding is ideal for smaller firms ready to plug in and start modernizing their financials and workflows right away. QuickStart includes:
- 45-minute software setup and sync session
- Trust account setup (if needed)
- App setup and coaching session
- Invoicing session
- Access to online user training
- Option to add data migration
LeanLaw gets 5-star reviews for service
Let LeanLaw make the transition as smooth as possible. Our goal is to help you succeed.
We have spoken to thousands of law firms. Most likely, your unique issue is something we’ve resolved before.
Check out our reviews in the QuickBooks App StoreGet App Now
What LeanLaw Users are Saying About Quick Start Coaching
Our experience with LeanLaw was good: They were patient and available. LeanLaw immediately made invoicing at our law practice much better.Susan
Utilizing LeanLaw’s QuickStart Coaching Session was a no-brainer for our firm. LeanLaw translated our firm’s time and billing processes to work with LeanLaw -- even suggesting tweaks to make it work better. Switching software went off without a hitch, but more importantly to me, there weren’t any surprises running our first billing.Thomas Campbell
The QuickStart Coaching Session accelerated our law firm’s onboarding and gave me a deeper understanding of how LeanLaw works directly with QuickBooks Online. I was able to reach out several times thereafter for more information on a variety of issues: The more training firms/individuals can take, the better.Alessandra Rushing
Engage a LeanLaw Accounting Pro
All LeanLaw Accounting Pros are QuickBooks ProAdvisors and well versed in LeanLaw. These experts can:
- Facilitate migration from other invoicing tools: Clio, PC Law, Juris, TimeSlips and more — just ask.
- Facilitate migration from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online.
- Establish best practices for your accounting and invoicing workflow, for example: reporting, invoice presentation, visibility to accounts receivable, expense management.
- Introduce you to additional QuickBooks apps that will refine your workflow with regard to advanced reporting, document collection and management, AR tools, CRM and more.
Even if your firm can handle the accounting, an Accounting Pro can offer training so you know everything you need to know to get most of QuickBooks Online and LeanLaw.LeanLaw Accounting Pro Directory