LeanLaw Provides Real-Time Legal Insights from QuickBooks Online Data
Real-time QuickBooks integration with 2-way sync
LeanLaw extends QuickBooks Online reporting data, giving law firms a more accurate, real-time and accessible picture of the law practice:
- How much billed
- How much collected
- Trust balance
- Clients reports
- Timekeeper reports
- Attorney compensation reports
- Originating attorney hours and more
Reporting Overview with Chief Operating Officer Jonathon Fishman
LeanLaw fully automates the generation of monthly, quarterly, or annual reports that calculate attorney compensation based on client collections.
Client Reports – Get a Clear Picture of Your Law Firm
In LeanLaw, you can see all the transactional activity of your client:
- Compensation, productivity and client management
- Ready to bill, billed, paid
- Trust balance, trends against the trust balance
- Timekeepers recent activity with client – drill down into matters
- Integrated QuickBooks Data: Payments, AR Balances
LeanLaw creates one place to have all the data on a specific client.
Keep scrolling to find a complete list of reports.
Track how your employees trend with timekeeping.
LeanLaw provides a summary of timekeeper activity with regard to billable and non-billable hours, for specific clients. Easily export this data in a non-invoice format.
If you understand how your employees trend in real time, you won’t have accounting surprises.
Get clarity on what you need to bill and what you choose not to bill.
At last, a tool that lets you review what invoices for a particular time period need to be produced. LeanLaw collates past information – receivable balance, trust balance, when last payment was made – and ties those into real-time data from QuickBooks Online.
Compensation and collection reports: clear, detailed, real-time, and accessible to all stakeholders
LeanLaw breaks down payments for invoices into detail based on:
- Revenue by attorney
- Revenue from a client
- Revenue allocated to originating attorneys
- Revenue by practice area
Fully automate the generation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to calculate attorney compensation, based on client collections.
Originating Attorney Report
LeanLaw itemizes collections for a designated originating attorney against a client or matter by pulling data from QuickBooks. Automated, at last!
Understand the exact cost of a contingency matter in real-time in three ways:
- Expense tracking
- Non-advanced costs
The clumsiness that can happen on the back end of the settlement disappears.
Real-time expense reporting
When you understand the external expenses of a matter in real-time, you can more accurately budget attorney time, continuous outlay of expenses and invoicing.
- See the exact costs associated with a contingency matter: both expenses and time.
- Know exactly where the matter stands financially, without having to ask for the data.
- Enter reimbursable costs or expenses in LeanLaw or QuickBooks Online, your choice.
- Tag expenses from your bank or credit card feeds: LeanLaw will automatically sync and stage them to an invoice.